Area : Marketing
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation : Assistant Professor
Academic Background: Pursuing Ph.d. , M.B.A. in Marketing & Supply Chain from IBS Mumbai, B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from Barkatullah Univ., Bhopal
Teaching and Research Interests
Teaching Interests: Service Marketing, B2B Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communication, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management, Research Methodology
Research Interests and Current Areas of Research: Pester Power Marketing, Child Marketing, Marketing and Ethics
Previous Academic Experience
- Assistant Professor at K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research. Mumbai.
- Assistant Professor at Amity University, Noida.
- Visiting faculty in ITM, U.P.T.U.
Previous Industry Experience
- Process Manager in ICICI Bank Ltd., Delhi
- Vendor Development Engineer in Bosch Ltd., Nasik.
- Intern at Sony Pictures Entertainment, Mumbai
- Member of S.A.E.
- Tripathi V, Vausdev K (2013). Case Study Kingfisher Airlines in Journal of Maanviki. Volume 4, No. 1, ISSN : 0976 – 0830.
- Tripathi V, Yadav N (2013). Impact of Advertisement on Buying Behavior of Children across Toys Market in India in Somaiya Publication. ISBN : 978-81-7039-286
- Tripathi V (2012) .Impact of Social Media on Children” in Journal Sandarbh , Volume 3, ISSN : 2229-3760
- Tripathi V (2012). Emergence of Women Entrepreneurs in India :Challenges and Opportunities, Indra Publications, Delhi, ISBN : 978-81-921516-0-4
Awards and Recognition:
- UGC – JRF in Management of June, 2011.
- Topper in M.B.A. Marketing in IBS Mumbai.